What to Expect at JCILM
Welcome first time visitors.
Here are a few things you can expect when you visit JCILM.
- A complimentary CD of the first message may be obtained immediately after the service.
- For your convenience, small children may be taken to the visitor’s center anytime during the service.
- No physical offering will be taken during the service. Tithes & Offerings may be placed in the offering box located near the entrance of the sanctuary prior to or after service. The offering box will be prayed over during the service.
- Church Membership forms may be picked up at the Information table located in the church lobby or by clicking on the link.Click here for the Church Membership Form (Please return the form to the Media Ministry or email it to email@example.com.)
- Church foundation CD’s and Helps Ministry CD’s are available at the Media Ministry.
- If you are interested in serving in the ministry of helps you may download the Ministry of Helps Guidelines and application by clickling the links on the Member Information page. (Return the completed application to the Media Ministry or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prayer Request Cards and Praise Report Cards are available at the table located in the rear of the sanctuary.
- Lost and Found is located in the Media Ministry.
Thank you for your continued support and allowing us the opportunity to minister to you.
Jesus Christ is Lord Ministries is a 100% debt free church.